03 February 2013

PHOTOBOMB

 photo catlady_zps5bede3d1.jpg photo lips-1_zps56a2f37f.jpg photo onthefloor_zpsa5e9a169.jpg photo wall_zps30dba6b6.jpg photo sovaritaas_zps2256c722.jpg photo vippe_zps54fd3ba0.jpg photo sovari_zps1a17a048.jpg photo nyc_zps1bde70d2.jpg photo hj_zps9a18f7c1.jpg photo amarillo_zpsd8340861.jpg photo shoes_zps27647025.jpg photo clothes_zpsd1abad5f.jpg photo imacat_zps00903a46.jpg photo friends_zps7e710ded.jpg
There's some photos I've taken with my iPhone lately.
I have some things coming up that I'm so excited about! For example in May I'm off to New York!!! It has been my dream since forever and now it's finally coming true, can't wait! ♥
I really have nothing to say, just wanted to share these random photos. And I really don't know what I should do with this blog. My inspiration is still lost.. Maybe I'll just post random photos when ever I feel like it.. :-D

3 comments:

  1. Mulla olisi sulle haaste mun blogissa, tai jos et tykkää tehdä haasteita niin ota tämä vaan tunnustuksena sun blogin hienoudesta! :)
    http://glittertrashmachine.blogspot.fi/2013/02/haasteita-ja-tunnustuksia.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous26.2.13

    Amazing tons of great facts!

    My web-site - MCM リュック

    ReplyDelete
  3. kivoja kuvia! tää on niin hyvä blogi :))

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to say what's on your mind, I don't bite.