Mari K. | 21-year-old kid | Finland ♥tattoos, partying, adventures, food, making lists, spontaneity, Sofia Coppola, Disney, surprises, traveling, writing, amusement parks, shoes, dancing, cute stuff and "making some big jumps"
M.S.B.J. - not-so-serious blog about my crazy ideas, weird life and random stuff. Sometimes in English, sometimes in Finnish.
i love love love polaroids and these photos are very very nice!
ReplyDeletexx
anni
Oi ihania kuvia! :---)
ReplyDelete1234567: thank you sweetie! ♥
ReplyDeletenoora: kiitoksia! :-) ♥
wonderful! polaroids give that perfect vintage look.
ReplyDeleterachel: thanks! :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat blog, i like your photos :DD
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://wakacjezprzygoda.pl/?action=GetImp&arg1=37358
I love these photos and the vintage feel to them! Your sense of style is impeccable xxx
ReplyDeleteaaah totally feeling you!! makee blogi ja jään ehdottomasti seuraa!
ReplyDeletethnx for following my blog :)
ReplyDeletelove your photots. :) xx
Hello, I just started a blog. I wonder if you have time to go and become a member if it pleases you.
ReplyDeleteSincerely Apolline